Saint Luke Productions is seeking a motivated individual with a passion for live theater and production, strong technical aptitude, and a love of travel and people to tour the United States with our live drama, Francis: Troubadour of God's Peace, as a stage manager.
|Touring Stage Manager - Francis Drama|
|Company:||Saint Luke Productions|
|Location:||Battle Ground, WA|
|Terms:||Part-time, possibly full-time employment|
|Salary:||Commensurate with experience|
Stage Manager Duties:
- Travel as a member of a 2-man team with lead actor and run lights and sound for all performances
- Promote the mission of Saint Luke Productions, which is based on a Catholic understanding of the scriptures and the lives of the saints
- Direct volunteers for set-up and break down of equipment and set
- Document tours/shows with photos and reports and send to office as needed
- Maintain theater equipment and assist with studio organization as needed
- Coordinate merchandise sales and process sales at shows through Shopify
- Full-time possibility for the right candidate.
- Highly motivated to support the mission of Saint Luke Productions
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Positive, upbeat and energetic
- Theater experience that includes sound and lighting preferred
- Able to handle a high volume of physical activity, with the ability to lift over 50 pounds
Our touring teams have the adventure of a lifetime, bringing high-quality live theater to audiences everywhere. Due to the volume of submissions, we will only be able to respond to those candidates who most closely match the requirements of the position.
Saint Luke Productions is a 501(c)(3) corporation.